Millennium Hotel Mayfair
44 Grosvenor Square
A welcoming, peaceful haven in the heart of fashionable Mayfair, the Millennium Hotel Mayfair overlooks Grosvenor Square, located 20 miles from the Heathrow Airport. Home to the Duchess of Kendal in the 18th century, this graceful building boasts many fascinating links with the past. In fact, Wellington's victory over Napoleon was announced on this very spot. Guest rooms are spacious and well cared for. Hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping and entertainment.
- A/V Equipment - Safe Deposit - Fire Alarms
- Business Center - Elevators - Fire Alarms - Hotel Safe - Iron/Ironing Boards
- Lounge/Entertainment - Luggage Storage
- Meeting Rooms - News Stand - Parking
- Golf Proshop - Restaurant
- Club Floor
- Babysitting Available On Request To Concierge
- Day Trips To Windsor Castle Can Be
Arrange By Concierge
- Large Toy Store Hamleys In Near Area
- London Zoo And Hyde Park
- Local Cinema
- Visiting Clown To Hotel At The Weekends
- Trocadero Centre - Located Between Picadilly And
Leicester Square For Older Children, *Sega Megaworld*
Computer/Virtual Reality Games Centre
- London Aquarium
- Museums - Science, Natural History, And Museum Of
- Madame Tussauds - Famous Waxworks Museum
- Buckingham Palace - Open To Public During Summer Months
- Tower Of London
- Theatre Tickets, Day Trip Information/Bookings
Entertainment Guides, Local Activity Information
Is All Dealt With By Our Concierge.
- Main Local Attractions - Shaftesbury Avenue,
Theatres, Large Selection Of Fine Restaurants
Chelsea Flower Show..........may
Royal Ascot Races............june
Chelsea Antiques Fair........mid March
Trooping The Colour..........early June
- Fitness Center Available On Site For Use By
- Opened Last Year, The Gym Is Equipped With All
Of The Most Up To Date Facilities.
- The Center Is Open From Week.
- There Is No Charge.
- Horse Riding In Hyde Park
Oxford Street - North Of Hotel - 3 Mins Walking
Bond Street - East Of Hotel - 5 Mins Walking
Knightsbridge - 5 Mins Taxi Ride
Regent Street - 2 Mins Taxi Ride - 10 Mins Walking
- Cars And Driver - Guided Sightseeing Tour Avl
From The Hotel.
- Evan Evans Tours Around London And Britain Avl
From The Hotel.
- All Information Regarding Places To See And
Travel Around London Is Available From The
- Babysitting - Bell Services
- Business Service - Catering Services - Concierge
- Continental Breakfast - Currency Exchange
- Doorman - Dry Cleaning
- Facials - Fax Services
- Laundry - Maid Service
- Managers Reception - Photocopy Service - Tea Service
- Postal/Parcel Services - Secretarial Service - Security Escort
- Sight Seeing Arranged - Shoe Shine
- Turndown Service - Wake Up Service - 110 Volt Sockets
- - - - Meeting Facilities - - - -
-Capacity Theatre Banq Recep Board Clas.rms
Manhattan Suite 36 36 30 50 15
Ballroom 80 250
Waterloo Room 90 35 10
- - - -Business Services- - - -
24-Hour Business Centre Offering Full Secretarial And
Office Services Ranging From Typing, Photocopying, And
Faxing To Telex And Printing. Mobile Phones And Pagers
Are Also Available For Hire. There Are Three Working
Boots Available For Guests To Use. Here Guests Can Plug
In Faxes And Com
The hotel is located near:
Bond Street Station
The Millennium Hotel Mayfair Is Situated In The Heart Of
Mayfair. A Stroll From Oxford Street And The Tube
Station, Bond Street. Its Location Is Also Ideal
For Those Who Need To Be Close To The Commercial
Center Of London.
- - - - -Airport/Ground Transport- - - - -
Rails - Closest Railway Stations Are Victoria
And Paddington Station. Taxi Cost Is Approx 75.00 Gbp
Gatwick To Victoria 30 Min By Gatwick Express Train.
- - - - - Area Transportation - - - - -
All Car Rental Arranged Through Concierge.
Taxi Rank Available Directly Outside Hotel
Entrance. Ncp Car Park Located Beneath The
Hotel At A Rate Of Gbp 35.70 For 24 Hrs And
Gbp 8.50 After 6pm And Before 10am.
London Congestion Charge For Motor Vehicles-
The Hotel Is Located Inside The Congestion Charge Zone
Please See Y/Hhl/Hmu/P31 For More Information.
- - - - Airports And Directions - - - -
Heathrow International AirportLhr
15 Miles/24.1 Kilometers West
Heathrow - Take M4 To London Which Runs Into A4
To West End. At Hyde Park Corner Turn Left Onto
Park Lane/ Right Hand Lane. Cross Over Park Lane/
Left Onto South Audley Street. Hotel Is 2 Blocks
Up On The Right. Adams Row Is The Main Entrance.
Gatwick International Airport Lgw
35 Miles/56.3 Kilometers Southeast
Gatwick - Take M23 Towards Central London, Then
The A23 To Victoria, North To Hyde Park, Then
North Up Park Lane/Right Hand Lane. Cross Over
Park Lane/ Left Onto South Audley Street. Adams
Row Is The Main Entrance.
The boutiques and shops of Bond Street are only a five minute walk, the open space of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens just a short stroll away and the city's financial and commercial center is within easy reach.
Bed Type: 1QN/2TW
Short Description: Standard 1-2 People
Individual Climate Control
Modem/Data Port Connection
A 2pm , Local Hotel Time, Hold Is Accepted. And Deposit Guarantees Are Accepted.